Monday, March 11, 2013

New Product Alert - Glade Expressions Mist

I normally don't use scented air fresheners, due to the scents being too strong or pungent. I'm not a big fan of my house smelling like a perfume counter or a candy store - yuck!  So, I stick to unscented and boring air fresheners that my kids and my honey say make the house smell like a hospital (which I think is better than the house smelling like a dirty sock - yuck!).

Being a BzzAgent, I was given the opportunity to try Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffusers for free. Once I received my coupons in the mail, I headed over to my home away from home - Target.  Here's what they look like -




Right away, I liked the packaging of the Glade Expressions Mist.  The exterior is a plain white bottle, while the interior houses a replaceable 100% natural propellant aluminum canister. The oil diffusers are also made from recyclable plastic, another plus.

They had several of the scents in stock, so I chose Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice in both products.  Once I arrived home, I knew the two rooms I was anxious to try out these products - the kids' bathroom and the living room.

I placed the oil diffuser in the kids' bathroom, and after an hour I decided to check out how strong the scent had become.  I was pleasantly surprised!  The small bathroom smelled great and yet you weren't overpowered by the smell of apples.

I sprayed the mists a few times in the living room, again I was pleasantly surprised by the subtle but  lovely fragrance that was left behind.  The oil diffuser lasted for a full 30 days before I needed to refill it.   I fully recommend this new line of room fresheners, as do my kids and honey!




No comments:

Post a Comment