Friday, March 11, 2016

L'Oreal Revitalift Review

So I've reached the age where I'm now being called "Ma'am" on a regular basis and I find myself channeling my mother when I yell at my kids.  So, when Influenster offered the opportunity to try L'Oreal's Revitalift products for free, how am I going to pass that up?!

I've been a fan of L'Oreal for years - from their hair color to their makeup.  I tried the Revitalift products for five weeks - twice a day, every day.  I must admit though, I was skeptical that the products would do anything to improve my skin.  I'm a low maintenance type of woman - minimal makeup and my skin care regime is a nightmare because my skin is so sensitive to EVERYTHING!

L'Oreal didn't disappoint!  After only a few days, my skin was softer and the lines around my mouth and eyes started to appear less pronounced.  My dark under-eye circles were getting lighter and after three weeks they were minimal (and no, I wasn't suddenly getting more sleep -please- I have three kids, a full time job and I'm trying to finish a degree).  I was equally impressed that the product line had very little fragrance and my drama-queen skin didn't react in the slightest to the product ingredients.  They were relatively easy to use (the Daily Volumizing Moisturizer was a bit of a mess, though. I'm not a fan of jars of cream) and I love that (most) of the products have a portion control system built in so you don't overdo the youthful goodness!

Overall, I'm a happy camper and I'm so glad I got to try out these products for free.  Nothing's worse than paying over $20 for a skin care lotion/serum only to find out it doesn't work.  I highly recommend the L'Oreal Revitalift skin care line, it doesn't disappoint! 

No comments:

Post a Comment